This is a 3 day training course that will enable you to develop your academic reading and presentation skills through a series of online tasks.
The course will:
* familiarise students with and expand the necessary linguistic means to be able to understand complex written material of different styles, i.e. biographies, literary texts, historical texts, etc., from different sources, including online resources and the internet.
* discuss and present a variety of issues connected with the individual language specific topics they research
* Give students the opportunity for independent study, creative and analytical thinking, problem-solving and disciplined time-management, as well as practical presentation skills.
- Module Supervisor: Dounia Bissar
- Module Supervisor: Christina Gkonou
Language Placement tests for Modern Languages (inc. French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German)
Multivox is a multilingual, multi-subject speech repository for interpreting training.